Nine Fresh launches Mango Ai-Yu Desserts, offers a Promotional Price of $3 per bowl till Oct 31
About this promotion
Fruity dessert lovers are in for a treat at Nine Fresh.
The popular dessert chain known for its Taiwanese grass jelly desserts has just introduced a new creation – Mango Ai-Yu Jelly.
$3 Promotion Price
There are two dessert variants to choose from:
- Mango Ai-Yu A: Comes with nata de coco, black pearl and taro balls
- Mango Ai-Yu B: Comes with kantan jelly, passionfruit pearl jelly and taro balls
Perhaps the best news is they are selling them at just $3 per bowl from now till 31 October (U.P. $3.80).
Our team went down to try them and the jelly comes with a strong fragrant Mango flavour and is not overly sweet, perfect for an afternoon tea-break treat or after-dinner dessert during hot days.
What’s more, you can also choose to add the Mango Ai-Yu Jelly as a topping for Nine Fresh’s Freshly Brewed Tea series.
You can find Nine Fresh outlets at these locations in Singapore
- 520 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #01-50 (Flagship store)
- 703 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 #01-2533
- Causeway Point #B1-K06
- Century Square #B1-25
- Chinatown Point #B2-43
- Compass One #B1-41
- Hougang Mall #B1-K11
- Jewel Changi Airport #B2-244
- Jurong Point #B1-K3
- Lot One Shoppers’ Mall #B1-K9
- Northpoint City #B2-153 (South Wing)
- NUS (Next to Frontier non-aircon Canteen) LT26
- Paya Lebar Square #01-49
- Plaza Singapura #B1-32
- Seletar Mall #B1-K3
- Sun Plaza #B1-36
- Tiong Bahru Plaza #B1-K1
- White Sands #02-K7
- Yew Tee Point #B1-42
Fruity dessert lovers are in for a treat at Nine Fresh. The popular dessert chain known for its Taiwanese grass…