Missed out on TPG’s free unlimited data trial? It’s back again. Quietly.
This comes after the overwhelming response the company received when it offered the same plan as part of a trial to the first 20,000 sign-ups last December.
Here’s what you’ll get with the free trial plan:
- $0 for the first 12 months.
- Unlimited data. First 2GB at LTE speed daily, speed capped at 1Mbps thereafter.
- Unlimited calls to local mobile numbers (from TPG allocated numbers only)
- 20 minutes of free calls per month to local landline numbers.
- 20 free messages per month to local numbers.
Best of all, those come without a lock-in contract.
TPG made this announcement on the 29th of January, 2019 on its website with little media fanfare (it seems to be their style).
… there is a daily quota and registration will close based on the demand for the day. Registration will resume the next day around 9 am.
In that announcement, TPG also revealed that there is a daily quota and registration will close based on the demand for the day. Registration will resume the next day around 9 am. So if you missed it today, try again tomorrow morning.
TPG also stated that this trial offer may be withdrawn at any time, so what are you waiting for? Sign up here.
Seen any good lobangs? Tip us off.