This site https://www.sbo.sg is the official website of Singapore Business Owners ("SBO"). By accessing the website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and also responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a) You may:
- i. use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the contents found on this site for personal, internal, non-commercial, informational, educational, compliance and/or training purposes only.
- ii) download one copy of the contents onto a computer for such purposes provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as so permitted, you may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the contents found on this site for monetary compensation unless you have obtained specific prior written permission from SBO and retain the identification of the creator(s) of the contents.
b) You may not:
- i. use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- ii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SBO's website;
- iii. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content; or
- iv. transfer the content to another person or "mirror" the content on any other server.
c) The design and layout of this site is protected by intellectual property and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this site may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of SBO.
d) In case of any violation of these Terms of Service, SBO reserves the right to the suspension or removal of user account, as well as seek all remedies available under the law and inequity for such violations. These Terms of Services apply in respect of any and all visits to this site, both now and in the future. No provision in these Terms of Service will be waived and no failure to comply consented to unless expressly agreed to by SBO.
a) The content on SBO's website are provided on an 'as-is' basis. SBO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b) Furthermore, SBO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SBO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the content on Thinking Notes Pte Ltd's website, even if SBO or a SBO-authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy Of Content
Inasmuch as SBO strives for editorial excellence, the content appearing on SBO website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SBO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SBO may make changes to the content contained on its website at any time without notice. However SBO does not make any commitment to update any of the content.
SBO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SBO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
SBO may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location."