Video Editor Intern
SBO.sg is an online business magazine under Doppler Digital that aims to inform, educate and inspire business owners and decision makers in Singapore. Our content revolves around solving common problems that our target audience face. Be it features, interviews, guides and opinion, we want to go beyond the surface of who, what, where and when to include the how and why.
In a nutshell, we like to poke our nose into other people's business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have at least one year of video editing experience with Premiere Pro.
- Have a keen eye for visual storytelling and creating engaging content with a clever mix of music.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Adapt and deliver quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Well versed in pop culture (e.g. memes, tv shows, etc).
- Detail oriented - double check. Triple check. Quadruple check.
BIG BONUS IF YOU
- Are familiar with After Effects.
- Are passionate about and follow business news and content.
- Have edited fast-paced, short 1-3 min videos for social media content.
- Have a dry sense of humour.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist and work closely with main producer to edit videos for
- SBO’s social media content.
- Come up with suitable captions/titles in videos
- Come up with suitable captions for social media posts on SBO's Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- Text animation and motion graphics for videos.
- Colour grading, audio engineering (including music choice), subtitling and exporting videos in appropriate formats for different platforms.
Some examples of the types of videos you will be editing: