Freelance Content Writer
SBO.sg is an online business magazine under Doppler Digital that aims to inform, educate and inspire business owners and decision makers in Singapore. Our content revolves around solving common problems that our target audience face. Be it features, interviews, guides and opinion, we want to go beyond the surface of who, what, where and when to include the how and why.
In a nutshell, we like to poke our nose into other people's business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have at least one year writing experience.
- Have an intuition for business and/or economics.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Strong internet research skills.
BIG BONUS IF YOU
- Are familiar with SEO.
- Have a dry sense of humour (we're into memes too).
- Have a keen eye for design.
- Able to do simple photo editing and/or design.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Research business-related topics, identify readers' pain points and recommend new topics.
- Pitch ideas and write articles.
- Find related images and them edit as needed.
- Put up and schedule posts on WordPress.
- Come up with social media captions.
- Keep up with the business scene in Singapore and Singapore businesses overseas.
Thank you for your interest. Due to overwhelming response, we'll not be accepting any new applications for the moment.
If you have already applied for the position, rest assured that we're processing the current batch of applications. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 30th September 2019.