You'll be part of the fastest growing business magazine in Singapore, which will expose you to a variety of personalities and challenges.
WHO YOU ARE
- Natural at writing.
- Passionate about media and hoping to launch a career in the field.
- You are/were involved in your polytechnic/university newspaper or magazine, and/or have had previous editorial internships.
- You have an intuition for business and/or economics.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Big bonus if you have a dry sense of humour (we're into memes too).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in all areas of SBO's editorial processes, specifically in writing, fact-checking, editing and proofreading.
- Pitch ideas and write articles.
- Develop video and visual content.
- Manage and engage the SBO's Facebook and LinkedIn community.
- Develop in-house guides.
- Liaise with contributors.
- Attending events and conferences.
- Other light administrative tasks.
There's a possibility for conversion to full-time employment.
Please include a cover letter, resume and two samples of your work (preferably published) with your application. Only finalists will be contacted. Possible full-time employment opportunity is available upon completion of the internship.