SBO.sg is an online business magazine under Doppler Digital that aims to inform, educate and inspire business owners and decision makers in Singapore. Our content revolves around solving common problems that our target audience face. Be it features, interviews, guides and opinion, we want to go beyond the surface of who, what, where and when to include the how and why.
In a nutshell, we like to poke our nose into other people's business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have at least one year writing experience.
- Have an intuition for business and/or economics.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Strong internet research skills.
BIG BONUS IF YOU
- Are familiar with SEO.
- Have a dry sense of humour (we're into memes too).
- Have a keen eye for design.
- Able to do simple photo editing and/or design.
- Able to do simple video editing on Premiere Pro and/or After Effects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write reports based on press releases.
- Research business-related topics, identify readers' pain points and recommend new topics.
- Pitch ideas and write articles.
- Interview industry professionals and business owners and incorporate their views in the articles.
- Find and edit related images.
- Put up and schedule posts on WordPress.
- Come up with social media captions.
- Develop video and visual content.
- Engage and monitor SBO's Facebook and LinkedIn community.
- Keep up with the business scene in Singapore and Singapore businesses overseas.
- Other light administrative tasks.