Business Development Associate
SBO.sg is an online business magazine under Doppler Digital that aims to inform, educate and inspire business owners and decision makers in Singapore. Our content revolves around solving common problems that our target audience face. Be it features, interviews, guides and opinion, we want to go beyond the surface of who, what, where and when to include the how and why.
In a nutshell, we like to poke our nose into other people's business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience, preferably in the media industry.
- Professional, independent, eloquent and resourceful.
- Active on social media.
- Able to drive and close new business.
- Confident in presenting to any group size and in any setting.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Present a highly professional image.
- Attend events and networking sessions.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analysing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Work closely with the editorial team to implement growth strategies.
- Conduct sales activities to acquire new business, including developing the sales pipeline by generating leads, engaging with new prospects, preparing proposals and closing accounts.